- INTENSE® 60 is a coating family from ArcelorMittal Construction with five metallic shimmering colors (see newsletter)
- The INTENSE® 60 coatings are characterized by attractiveness, robustness and durability
- A layer thickness of 60 μm and the metallic coating ZM Evolution protects the surface of the facade effectively and permanently against corrosion
- The integrated UV protection prevents fading of the colors, see Case Study
Case Study: Durability of INTENSE® 60 coatings using the example of the Badshop.de building in Heilbad Heiligenstadt
- Badshop.de is one of the leading German online stores for bathrooms and bathroom accessories
- From 2013 a new combined warehouse, office and exhibition building was built
- The entire facade of the building was constructed using ONDATHERM® 2000B sandwich panels.
- The exhibition area of the building received the panel coating INTENSE® Copper 1968, which optimally protects the facade.
- Copper 1968, a warm, shiny metallic copper tone, allows - depending on the position of the sun - interesting and attractive color gradients
- After seven years in use, the façade impresses with its color brilliance and a flawless surface - as if it were a new building.
- The UV protection prevents the color tone from fading and makes the surfaces of the panels glow in a rich copper tone - for many more years to come
- The robust 60 μm strong coating system is a safe protection against abrasion and prevents contamination and corrosion
Download Newsletter III/2020
Photos from November 7, 2020 on Instagram